13,90 € tax excl.
52 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Solder Cream WITH Lead
The solder paste or cream is used for soldering SMDs. It consists of an alloy and a flux whose characteristics are identical to those used for a wave or with an iron.
- Sn62Pb36Ag2 alloy (62% tin, 36% lead and 2% silver)
- Melting point 178 ° C
- Packaging in 10cc syringe with or without pusher
- Flux without cleaning at 12%
- 10 cc alloy syringe with lead, class 5 (ref F42210)
- 10 cc alloy syringe with lead + plunger, class 5 (ref F42213)
- 55 cc alloy syringe with lead, class 5 (ref V800119)
- Pot of 500 gr alloy with lead, class 4 (ref F42212)
The syringes are used for point-by-point deposit (pusher, manual doser, automatic doser). The pots or cartridges for a deposit by screen printing.
The alloy is composed of spherical balls, the size of which from 20 to 160 µm gives the particle size and the class.
Class 3, diameter in µm: 25 to 45
Class 4, diameter in µm: 20 to 38
Class 5, diameter in µm: 10 to 28
Class allows better control of the quantity and definition of the deposit in the case of Fine Pitch or Fine Pitch.